Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rajamouli speaks on the rumors about his “Vishwamitra”


FOr the past few days, there was a big rumor in speculation that Rajamouli is going to do a movie with young rebel star Prabhas which is titled as “Brahmarshi Vishwamitra”. We haven’t heard anything since these rumors have seen the light.At last,the man himself…S.s.Rajamouli spoke on these baseless rumors and clarifies that,other than he working with Prabhas…nothing is correct. Therefore he has made it very clear that “Brahmarshi Vishwamitra” is no where in the picture and was never his idea.

Confirming that on Twitter ,he has tweeted that “So many news items about my film with Prabhas for which I myself don’t know what the story is going to be, yet. I am certainly NOT doing ‘Viswamithra’. I don’t know the budget because I don’t know the story and we haven’t signed Samantha for two films at all”.

Next

Related


EmoticonEmoticon